On Monday Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) started its trading session with the price $95.26 and closed at price of $90.75 by scoring -2.92%. Day range of the stock was $90.42 – $95.66. JEC stock traded with total volume of 3113195 shares while the average trading capacity remained 810140 shares. Earnings per share was $4.84. JEC has total market capitalization of $12296443500.
On Nov. 25, 2019, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) released its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 27, 2019.
Q4 Financial Highlights:
- Q4 2019 revenue of $3.4 billion1 grew 13% year-over-year; up 15% on a net revenue basis
- Q4 2019 EPS1 of $0.16 and adjusted EPS of $1.48, up 29% on an adjusted basis year-over-year
- Executed accelerated share repurchase of $250 million during Q4 to be completed in December 2019
- Paid $390 million in cash taxes reflected in cash flow from operations related to the $935 million gain on the Q3 close of $3.4 billion sale of Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) business
Fiscal Year Highlights:
- FY19 portfolio transformation continued with completion of the sale of ECR, $903 million acquisition of KeyW and announcement of the approximately $300 million pending acquisition of Wood Nuclear PLC
- FY19 revenue growth of 20% and pro forma net revenue growth of 11%
- Operating profit growth of 4% and adjusted EBITDA growth of 22%
- FY19 EPS1 of $2.09 and adjusted EPS of $5.05, up 30% on an adjusted basis year-over-year
- FY20 outlook initiated for $1,050 million to $1,150 million adjusted EBITDA2, representing double-digit growth for adjusted EBITDA and EPS2 versus FY19
Brand Launch Highlights:
- Strategic transformation further strengthened by launch of new brand that focuses employees to redefine what is possible by embracing innovative thinking and exploration
- Celebrates Jacobs’ inclusive and diverse perspectives; inspires employees to advance the communities where they live, work and play
Nathan Green loves classical music and traveling in his spare time. He reports for Technology section. Nathan is a freelance journalist with more than 5 years’ experience of reporting on the global stock market industry. Since graduating with a finance degree from the University of York, Nathan has written for numerous business publications.
You can contact him at [email protected]
ADDRESS # 50792 Edison Lane, Fillmore, CA 93015, USA
CONTACT # 805-418-4760