SB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SBFG) changed -1.86% to recent value of $18.97. The stock transacted 2512 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 4.36K shares. It spotted trading -6.32% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 20.37% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On Jan. 24, 2020, SB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SBFG) a diversified financial services company providing full-service community banking, mortgage banking, wealth management, private client and title insurance services, declared earnings for the fourth-quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth-quarter, 2019 highlights over prior-year fourth quarter, include:
- Total assets increased to $1.04 billion, up $51.7 million, or 5.2 percent
- GAAP Net income of $3.4 million, up $0.4 million, or 13.4 percent, and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.42
- Net income of $3.1 million, adjusted for the mortgage servicing rights recapture, which is up $0.1 million, or 3.5 percent
- Adjusted diluted (EPS) of $0.39, up $0.01 per share, or 2.6 percent
- Fully converted tangible book value (TBV) per common share increased 6.5 percent to $15.23 per share
- Total market capitalization rose to $152.9 million with the conversion of our preferred shares on 12/26/19
SBFG has an operating margin of 78.30% while its profit margin remained 24.20% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 4.90% for this year.
The company has 6.49M of outstanding shares and 5.73M shares were floated in the market. The price moved ahead of -1.18% from the mean of 20 days, 1.97% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 9.26% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -0.47%, -3.12% for month and YTD performance remained -3.66%.
Nathaniel worked as a reporter for an online news publication in China for two years, covering general city news; he also used to work for an international travel agency before pursuing a career in journalism. In his free time, Nathaniel enjoys outdoor recreation, following sports of all kinds. Nathaniel Schultz reports about Business category. Before joining Marketsnip.com, he worked as a news reporter for other publications, covering technology and health reporting. He earned his Master’s at School of Journalism, where he worked as a news reporter besides learning pertinent skills in magazine editing and interactive production.
He can be reached email at [email protected]
ADDRESS # 1454 West Wylie Street, Bloomington, IN 47403 USA
CONTACT # 423-808-5425