Synchrony Financial (NYSE:SYF) stock observed trading -7.83% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 56.05% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 2.34% away from 50 day moving average and 3.64% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 2.52% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $23228.73M and dividend yield of 2.59%.
On Oct. 17, 2019, Synchrony Financial (NYSE:SYF) revealed third quarter 2019 net earnings of $1.1 billion, or $1.60 per diluted share; this includes a $326 million pre-tax, $248 million after-tax, or $0.38 per diluted share benefit from a reduction in the reserve related to the sale of the Walmart consumer portfolio, which was completed in October. Highlights included*:
- Loan receivables decreased 5% to $83.2 billion; excluding the Walmart portfolio from both periods, loan receivables grew 6%
- Net interest income increased 4% to $4.4 billion
- Purchase volume grew 5% to $38.4 billion; and average active accounts grew 2% to 76.7 million
- Deposits grew $3.7 billion, or 6%, to $66.0 billion
- Completed the sale of the Walmart portfolio on October 11, 2019
- Expanded and extended key strategic consumer credit relationship with PayPal: will become the exclusive issuer of a Venmo co-branded consumer credit card, which is expected to launch in the second half of 2020, and extended existing PayPal relationship
- Renewed key Retail Card partnership: DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Renewed key Payment Solutions partnerships: Polaris, La-Z-Boy and Conn’s HomePlus
- Expanded CareCredit credit card network to include 8,500+ Walgreens® and Duane Reade® stores and Loyale™ Healthcare and signed a new partnership with St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Paid quarterly common stock dividend of $0.22 per share and repurchased $550 million of Synchrony Financial common stock
The USA based company Synchrony Financial moved with change of 1.46% to $33.98 with the total traded volume of 6189742 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 4476.46K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 4.59%. The one month performance of stock was -0.29%. SYF’s shares are at -3.05% for the quarter and driving a 12.55% return over the course of the past year and is now at 44.84% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.17. The average volatility for the week and month was at 1.88% and 2.07% respectively. There are 683.6M shares outstanding and 661.39M shares are floated in market.
Nathaniel worked as a reporter for an online news publication in China for two years, covering general city news; he also used to work for an international travel agency before pursuing a career in journalism. In his free time, Nathaniel enjoys outdoor recreation, following sports of all kinds. Nathaniel Schultz reports about Business category. Before joining Marketsnip.com, he worked as a news reporter for other publications, covering technology and health reporting. He earned his Master’s at School of Journalism, where he worked as a news reporter besides learning pertinent skills in magazine editing and interactive production.
He can be reached email at [email protected]
ADDRESS # 1454 West Wylie Street, Bloomington, IN 47403 USA
CONTACT # 423-808-5425