Bitauto Holdings Limited (NYSE:BITA) spotted trading -48.54% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 37.84% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 11.36% to recent value of $13.04. The stock transacted 1341209 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 654.24K shares. The company has 72.29M of outstanding shares and 13.85M shares were floated in the market.
On Sept. 05, 2019, Bitauto Holdings Limited (NYSE:BITA) a leading provider of internet content & marketing services, and transaction services for China’s fast-growing automotive industry, released its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Bitauto Second Quarter 2019 Highlights
- Revenue in the second quarter of 2019 was RMB2.79 billion (US$406.6 million), an 8.9% increase from the corresponding period in 2018.
- Gross profit in the second quarter of 2019 was RMB1.67 billion (US$243.8 million), a 3.1% increase from the corresponding period in 2018.
- Net loss in the second quarter of 2019 was RMB136.2 million (US$19.8 million), compared to net income of RMB27.4 million (US$4.0 million) in the corresponding period in 2018.
- Non-GAAP net income in the second quarter of 2019 was RMB216.0 million (US$31.5 million), compared to Non-GAAP net income of RMB353.7 million (US$51.5 million) in the corresponding period in 2018.
- Net loss attributable to Bitauto in the second quarter of 2019 was RMB145.5 million (US$21.2 million), compared to net income attributable to Bitauto of RMB2.7 million (US$0.4 million) in the corresponding period in 2018.
Non-GAAP net income attributable to Bitauto in the second quarter of 2019 was RMB155.3 million (US$22.6 million), compared to Non-GAAP net income attributable to Bitauto of RMB257.3 million (US$37.5 million) in the corresponding period in 2018.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 62.80% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 5.67%. BITA has a gross margin of 59.70% and an operating margin of -0.80% while its profit margin remained -3.70% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.2 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 12.12% from the mean of 20 days, 15.32% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -12.71% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 4.07%, 21.76% for month and YTD performance remained -47.36%.
Nathaniel worked as a reporter for an online news publication in China for two years, covering general city news; he also used to work for an international travel agency before pursuing a career in journalism. In his free time, Nathaniel enjoys outdoor recreation, following sports of all kinds. Nathaniel Schultz reports about Business category. Before joining Marketsnip.com, he worked as a news reporter for other publications, covering technology and health reporting. He earned his Master’s at School of Journalism, where he worked as a news reporter besides learning pertinent skills in magazine editing and interactive production.
He can be reached email at [email protected]
ADDRESS # 1454 West Wylie Street, Bloomington, IN 47403 USA
CONTACT # 423-808-5425